This year, long ponytails are very popular. If you want to follow the latest fashion trends, you must try a style or two. These hairstyles are popular among celebrities, but you can use them as well. Many of them you can style at your home.
Grecian goddess side faux ponytail adds a unique twist. If you want to style it, you will have to:
1. Make a French braid from ear to ear. Braid it to the side you want. Remember that there your pony will fall.
2. Apply a large barreled curling iron or place your hair in hot rollers.
3. Use backcomb to place your hair at the crown.
4. By pinning and twisting pull the hair off to the side.
5. Start at the top and work your way down.
6. Use a bobby pin to secure.
The recommended products are: Gloss Spray Shine, Bumble and Bumble’s Styling Lotion, Spray de Mode Hairspray and Thickening Spray.
Side faux pony waterfall is an elegant hairstyle.
1. Start with a base product and a dry hair.
2. Set your hair with rollers. You can also use a curling iron.
3. Backcomb for volume. Remember to brush your hair softly.
4. Make a large French braid. It must start at the lower crown.
5. Stretch your hair at the ends.
The recommended products are: Styling Lotion, Bumble and Bumble’s Styling Crème, Spray de Mode and Gloss Spray Shine. Don’t forget to start with a dry hair. A base products must be applied to your hair. You can play with the hair while you are pinning it up.